Our in House Building Surveying team offers support to our clients by providing a full range of Building Surveying Services. Services provided can be tailored to meet the requirements of a specific client and their brief. We offer continuous communication throughout and ensure our skills add value to all schemes and properties.
Our Surveyors will ensure your interests are safeguarded and expectations realised. We keep quality, cost and programme at the forefront of all our services
Services that can be provided include
- Defect Diagnosis
- Contract Administration
- Planned Maintenance
- Building Surveys
- Party Wall Surveying
- Planning & Building Regulations
- Schedules of Condition
- Project Management
- Listed and Heritage Approval
- Principal Designer
- Life Cycle Costing
- Cost Reporting
Health and Safety, CDM, Fire Services
Our in house NEBOSH qualified advisors and Building Surveying team deliver H&S advice, Fire, Asbestos and CDM services to a wide range of clients. Our services ensure that clients remain compliant with a wide range of health and safety regulations.
How we can help
- Coordinate Fire Risk Assessments to ensure compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Coordinate Asbestos surveys to ensure Compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2010.
- In house CDM advise and Principal Designers to comply with the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015
- Our team can additionally provide staff training, tool box talks, preparation of safety management systems, preparation of method statements, DSE and COSHH assessments